Monday, November 2, 2009

Belated Halloween

Hope everyone had a happy & safe Halloween. Friday night we went to a party at our friend's house. You can check out some pics from the party here. For those of you that are True Blood fan's you will be able to appreciate my costume.
Saturday night for Halloween we decided to just hang out at the house and give out candy. We had the house decorated and get lot's of kids that trick or treat here. We had only lived in our house a few weeks last Halloween. We had just moved in.

No new pregnancy news. I did forget to mention about my dentist cleaning in my post last week. Let me start by saying I have never had a cavity. Well seems like lil Pea is taking my good teeth along with the lovely acne, nausea & horrible indigestion! lol I have my first ever cavity!!! Ahhhhh!!! My dentist said it is small, though, so they will fill it after I have the baby. But when I listened to lil Pea's heartbeat w/my Doppler tonight all of it is just so worth it to hear that fast beating!!!

I also wanted to attach a pic of me on Halloween wearing this cute top I ordered online. Hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

  1. love the shirt! and i understand about the heartburn/indegestion and acne...mine is getting sooo much worse then it even was before :( but it will be worth it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    I gave you an award over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete