Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our One year Anniversary

Last night we celebrated our one year anniversary early. I work Monday (our actual Anniversary date) and Chris is on shift. So we decided to go out & celebrate last night. We went and had a nice dinner @ Houston's in N. Miami Bch.. This is where Chris proposed on 7/5/07 as most of you already know. This was the first time we had been back there and had known this is where we planned to go for dinner on our 1 year anniversary. It was a nice evening together that we both needed after the stress of things over the past two months. Here are a few pics I took before we left. (you know me! chris groaned when he saw me get out the tripod! ;o)) The last pic is of our year old wedding cake. ;o)~ Got to keep with the tradition of good luck. We need it. Chris of course made me take the first bite!
(and thank you again for the very thoughtful gift card Kim. We were saving it to use for our anniversary)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Anniversary! How was the wedding cake? Ours is in our freezer, but I don't know about year old cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did yours taste? Ours was AWFUL!

    ReplyDelete